Practical Penetration Test training aims to provide the knowledge and skills that can practically perform penetration tests with an attacker’s eye using basic infiltration test methodologies and current infiltration test tools.
Pre-requisite It is recommended to have basic networking and Linux knowledge and skills for an efficient training.
Gain At the end of the training, participants can carry out penetration tests and prepare a penetration test results report, by taking comprehensive information on current security threats, attack vectors, hacking techniques, methodologies, tools and security precautions.
Contents The training headings are:
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Introduction to Kali Linux
- Using Basic Tools
- Passive Information Gathering
- Active Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Buffer Overflow
- Win32 Based Buffer Overflow Exploitation
- Linux Based Buffer Overflow Exploitation
- Working with Exploits
- File Transfers
- Privilege Escalation
- Password Attacks
- Port Redirection and Tunneling
- Using Metasploit Framework
- Bypassing Antivirus Software
- Penetration Testing Exercises
Duration 24 hours (theoretical and practical)