White Hat Hacker training aims to provide practical knowledge and skills of current security threats, attack vectors, hacking techniques, methodologies, tools and security precautions.
Pre-requisite It is recommended to have basic networking and Linux knowledge and skills for an efficient training.
Gain At the end of the training, participants will understand the ethical hacking methodologies, have knowledge and experience about what caused to security vulnerabilities, how they were detected and how they should be prevented.
Contents The training headings are:
- Network Basics for Security Experts
- Linux Basics for Security Experts
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks and Enumeration
- System Hacking
- Sniffing Networks
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service Attacks (DoS/DOS)
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Bypassing IDS, Firewall, and Honeypots
- Buffer Overflow
- Hacking VoIP Systems
- Penetration Testing
Duration 24 hours (theoretical and practical)