Our Mobile Application Security Audit service; covers the processes of determining the security risks caused by software and system errors related to the application before the attackers to mobile applications developed for Android and iOS operating systems, by performing static and dynamic security tests from hacker’s approaches and performing source code analysis when necessary, grading the criticality level, determining the possible risks and effects, reporting and submitting the clear solution proposals, providing necessary technical support until verifying that weaknesses are eliminated.
Siber Ninja company uses Siber Ninja Mobile Application Security Audit Methodology, which they have developed based on the OWASP Mobile Application Testing Guide, the Mobile Application Security Checklist, the OWASP Top 10 reports, and the bug hunting methodologies and regularly updated.
Our Mobile Applications Security Auditing service includes the following steps:
- Performing security penetration tests using the Siber Ninja Mobile Application Security Audit Methodology,
- Reporting the security vulnerabilities detected during testing,
- Providing technical assistance during the fixing process of the security vulnerabilities,
- Performing validation tests after eliminating security vulnerabilities,
- Delivery of the latest version of the penetration testing results report.
You can request detailed information about Siber Ninja Mobile Application Security Audit Methodology via firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the penetration tests we have done, we prepare the penetration test result report in detail and we are sensitive to the details of the privacy of the report. By examining the vulnerabilities of the Low, Medium, High, Critical and Emergency levels within the report, we eliminate the possible false positive issues.
You can request a sample report through email@example.com.