Wireless Network Security and Penetration Testing Training
A training program is mostly practical as its nature. This training is designed for people who wants to be expert on the field that both current offensive and defensive methodologies are handled by deepening the Wireless Network Security parts of Ethical Hacker and Penetration Testing Expert trainings.
This training is ideal to penetration tester, network admins and people who are interested in security. It is highly beneficial to people who are managing enterprise and/or personal wireless network infrastructure and are interested in both offensive and defensive technologies and want to work in security industry.
For an efficient training, it requires basic understanding on networking, Linux and Ethical Hacking and/or Penetration Testing.
Main Course Titles:
- WLAN Authentication Bypass – Shared Key, MAC Filtering, Hidden SSID
- WLAN Password Cracking – Understanding WEP, WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise, Encryption-Based Vulnerabilities (WEP, TKIP, CCMP)
- Attacking WLAN Infrastructure – Rogue Devices, Evil Twin, DoS Attacks, Man in The Middle, WiFi Security Settings
- Advanced Enterprise Attacks – 802.1x, EAP, LEAP, PEAP, EAP-TTLS
- Attacking Wireless Clients – Honeypot and Hotspot Attacks, Hirte, Caffe-Latte, Ad-Hoc Networks and Viral SSIDs, WiFishing
- Exploiting Clients – Metasploit, Social Engineering Toolkit, Social Engineering
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Malware (Worm, Backdoor, Botnet)